It's been two weeks since we've posted. I think i needed a break. Lots going on these days.
- Bella is still a turbo crawler. I am so tired at the end of the day that it's hard to sit to keep my eyes open, much less blog. Well, actually, I read everyone else's blog, but no brain power to write.
- As you can see, she has a lot of teeth! She's cutting her sixth right now.
- Chris started a new position at the church. He LOVES it. But it's been busy as we relearn some scheduling and stuff. I am so happy for him!
- Night of Worship two weeks ago at Buckhead= awesome.
- Planned my ten year reunion, which was this weekend. I loved planning this stuff, but it took a good part of my brain power away. It turned out so great! Check out some pictures here if you are bored
- Saw Brooke Fraser at Variety Playhouse = cool.
- I attended my first baby consignment sale with my friend Jaycie. It was great and I got some great toys for Bella, as she was getting bored with hers. AND, Chris did a first - baby sat TWO babies! He actually said it was easier because Bella and Morgan entertained each other. But major props - I don't think I've even done that before!
- Bella is clapping, talking jibberish, sits on the dishwasher door and tries to help unload (flatwear on the floor is her way of unloading), tries to go for the dogfood everyday for a snack, standing up on everything, gives great kisses.
- We added three couples to our small group this weekend at GroupLink. It was nuts, the process that is. We are exicted for everyone to meet each other.
- Bella had a fun weekend with all her grandparents. They are all great babysitters!
Here are some iPhone pics Chris and I share with each other during the week. Enjoy!
her own little computer
loves playing in her carseat
we'll try harder this week if you've missed us.