Monday, August 20, 2012

Bella and Pre-K

Bella started Pre-K last week!

Or, as she called it, her "First Day of going more days!"

She's been going to her school basically since she was born. I volunteer at the church once a week, so she and Farrah go to school that day as well. Now, she gets to go a couple of days more and she has been looking forward to that all summer! She loves school, her friends and her teachers.

The night before, I asked her if she'd like any special requests for breakfast or lunch. She asked for pancakes (with no syrup - she doesn't like her hands sticky!?!) and for string cheese in her lunch. I can do that!

I put up a couple of balloons and paper lanterns and she thought it was the best thing ever. She is constantly setting up pretend parties during the day - mostly pretend birthday parties for when Dad gets home. So I knew she'd love it. It really was so simple, I just have to stop and remember to do those things sometimes! She walked in the dining room that morning and said, "You did this for me?" That made it so special. I love my sweet girl. She is not growing up. She is not growing up. She is not growing up.

IMG_1402

Farrah does like syrup.
IMG_1411
I may need a new griddle. Or maybe I just need to learn to use it correctly. But they ate them! :)

Chris and I get a kick of how she naturally likes to sit with her legs crossed.
IMG_1436_BW

Sister with her sparkly necklace, had to dress up for the occasion.
IMG_1430

We are so proud to be your parents, Bella!!
IMG_1438
IMG_1443


4 comments:

Emily said...

She looks so old in the one with her legs crossed...such a beauty! The boys are going to be in trouble!!!!

Sherri D said...

Oh my gosh, I just honestly think y'all are the most precious family in the world. :) And your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

"GG" said...

Oh my goodness! I love those girls SO MUCH!!!! Katie you are such a great MOM!!! I love you! Thank you for taking care of some of the most important people in the world to me!!!

Ailen A said...

AWWW they're adorable! you're just great!