Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Question #3:

What do you love about Chris now that you never would've imagined about him in high school?

Good question, but hard because sometimes I forget I haven't know him my whole life! I had to go back and think on this one... there are many, but one that pops out to me is...

I really admire his work ethic.

It's more than just the fact that he doesn't miss work unless he's really really not feeling well. It's the fact that he genuinely cares about his job and puts in 150% - whether it's working facilities in the corporate world, volunteering, or in a really "good fit" job like he is now. He really cares about the people he works with, and cares about his character and just is a good person overall. He makes it easy to respect him as a husband.

I love him.

1 comment:

Chris Green said...

Wow, that's really nice. I like being your husband.