I had my 32 week appointment today.
Pretty routine appointment. My fundal height is 35 weeks, so I get to have an ultrasound next week to find out why. Because I like to look at babycenter.com for everything, here are the reasons I could be measuring big:
• Your due date is off. (don't think so)
• You have looser abdominal muscles than most women as a result of an earlier pregnancy. (um, I'd say so!)
• You have uterine fibroids. (never heard of it)
• You're carrying twins or more. (now wouldn't that just be funny)
• You have too much amniotic fluid. (what the doc mentioned as a possibility)
• Your baby is positioned high above your pelvis, which might be the case with a breech baby or if you have a placenta previa. (could be, but my bladder says otherwise)
Or you might simply be carrying a big, perfectly healthy baby. (Bella was 8.2)
So, I am excited to have an ultrasound in 2 weeks!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get a peek!!!