Sunday, May 23, 2010

Farrah is 6 MONTHS!!!

IMG_3909

Half a year!?!!? I can't believe it.

IMG_3896

Farrah is sitting up for short periods of time, with lots of pillows for protection.
After a month of rice cereal, she started with some sweet potatoes yesterday and LOVES them! I was in no rush to do baby food this time around... mostly because it's just another thing that I have to do. I love making the baby food, but it's super easy to just have her on milk... I don't have to prepare anything... food is always with us :)

At her 6 month appt, she was about 18 lbs (only gaining 1/2 a pound in two months). At dinner, she eyes us eating food. So we started and she loves it. And she slept better than she EVER has last night. I might be questioning why I hadn't already started solids... that was the best night sleep in about 8 months! :)

Farrah is such a bundle of joy! I don't know how else to say it. She's just a sweet baby, and I'm soaking up all the baby stuff before she gets any bigger :)

She has two bottom teeth in. I feel like she has a bunch of teeth about to come in, but the doctor said she thought it would be a while by the looks of them. She has started refusing the paci this month, although she'll chew on it and pass it from hand to hand. She has found her "voice" this month as well - really squealing in delight at her favorite toys.

I feel so blessed to be a mom, and particularly to Farrah and Bella.

IMG_3923

Stats:
18.3 lbs (with a super soaked diaper!?!) 90th %
26" long (75th %)
Big Head (90th%)

IMG_3889

IMG_3904

4 comments:

The Jacobs Family said...

Love her. She is so delicious.

Nana Julie said...

I love her joy!!!

"GG" said...

Farrah is so sweet and loveable...you just want to squeeze her and kiss on those precious cheeks! I'm with Nana Julie...I love her joy! Love y'all!

Julie Tiemann said...

She is so stinking cute I can't take it!