Friday, May 15, 2009

12 Week Appointment

.... went well. Baby's heartbeat was 167, and she/he was moving all around after the lemonade from Chick-fil-a. We took Bella to this appointment so she could see the ultrasound. But she didn't care, she just wanted to run around! But it was cool to see the doc today that delivered Bella.

This pic isn't great, but you can see the little hand by the face.



It's amazing that this little person is only about the size of a lime! I can't wait to start feeling the movements... and to put on some maternity clothes!! :) I love dresses in the summer!!

And no, I REALLY don't care if it's a boy or girl! REALLY. But I am excited to find out in about 8 more weeks or so. And I just feel blessed that we have a healthy baby forming. I am looking forward to holidays this year and just snuggling with Bella and a new baby!

5 comments:

Nana Julie said...

What a miracle! And yes, we do not care what it is, just please God, let it be healthy! Next time, let Gmama or Nana or Grandmother or Grandmama help so Bella doesn't have to experience the wait!

"GG" said...

I agree with Julie...praying for another healthy baby whether it is a boy or girl matters not to me... I love both! Take care and hope to see you soon! Love ya! PS...just finished my online broker course - yeah!!!

The Jacobs Family said...

That's such a neat picture I can't believe how fast they grow. We don't go back until the 17th of June and I will be 14 weeks then. I can't wait to see how he/she is doing. I got so spoiled in the beginning so it's harder waiting a few weeks now. Hope you are feeling well. Congrats again.

Emerson and Brooks said...

That is great news- a healthy and happy baby! So happy for you guys.

Allison Wolfe said...

So neat - hope you are feeling well!