Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chelsie is 21

This post is almost as belated as her present. Almost.

Chelsie turned 21 on Oct 6th! She has been planning forever a dinner party with the family to Taqueria (they just opened one in Athens this year). She wanted a margarita. And I don't blame her. They are so good there. And I can't wait til I can have one...

This party was complete with a family picture, cookie cake shaped like "21", and plenty of "Tardy for the Party" singing and dancing.

I love you, Chelsie!! I am sorry this is so late. But you know you are my #1 sister, and always will be! Thanks for being YOU!







Here are a couple more posts about the night:
From Mom
From Rachael

3 comments:

Scott and Katie said...

Oh Wow...we love Tardy for the Party! Glad to know we aren't the only ones who are familiar with the song.

Chelsie said...

i love you sis! thank you for this! don't worry about the belated-ness. not sure if you're aware but you are, you know, 8 months preggo with a 2 year old who just had a birthday soooo i'm pretty sure you're immune on this one ;)

love you more than life.

Allison Wolfe said...

Like I said on your mom's blog, I cannot accept that Chelsie is 21. That means I'm old, seeing that I remember when she was super tiny!