Monday, April 28, 2008

Cravin' Burgers!

So tonight, Chris and I were cravin' burgers. Bad. Who isn't craving grilling out with this weather??
We decided to go to Lowes and pick up a grill. We had been eyeing them. You see, we sold the old grill with the old house. All of a sudden, all we could think of to eat was anything off the grill.
We got a pic with a nice grill, not the one we picked out.
How cute is this little burger?
She was doing good today, even after the shots (see last post).


Well, after picking out the one we wanted, we were informed there were none on the floor, so we had to pay and plan to pick it up tomorrow. So that's what we did.


But we left still salivating. For ANYTHING GRILLED.


Should we go to Home Depot? No, we had already paid for one... we can wait until tomorrow...


Should we go to Five Guys? No, too expensive and we can wait a day...


Old faithful it was...



It will do until tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Watsons said...

Y'all are so funny...I can't even stand it! However, if I lived as close to downtown as y'all do, I'd have headed over to The Varsity. Makes my mouth water to think about it...

And, that's the cutest burger on a grill I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

This page is beautiful! I love it!

morgan collins said...

you just took a pic of the drive-thru lady...nice.

Kelly Ford said...

I LOVE the pic of the drive through lady! Crackin me up!