Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Blog here!


So we have switched it up!

Let us know what you think!

Bella is getting so big! (I think of the way Amanda says this everytime I say "so big" - and how Noah raises his hands!) But she is getting cuter by the second, if you can even imagine it. :) She's got two bottom teeth coming in and it's super cute. I love the little smile she's got going on with those things!

She's also babbling a little more these days. She talks to her feet the most. I guess she's saying, "I'm going to eat you!" and then tries her best to do so.

And don't fret, I haven't given the poor girl any more green beans. I think I got the most comments ever on that video! She ate them up for the first 3 days, then she remembered that other things taste a whole lot better. But you gotta agree that the video was awesome.

Look for more posts soon, and don't forget to change your link from your blog! Let me know if we've left anyone off our links - it's late! Off to bed....

old blog: greenfamily.blogsome.com
new blog: thelittlegreenfamily.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Nana Julie said...

I feel so lucky to have the Green Family in my life! Keep those blogs coming! Love ya!

"GG" said...

Awesome new site! The old one was great too...on to a new season in the journey...
Love and miss you guys!!! GG

mckennah said...

cute as always bella is beautiful!!

The Watsons said...

I love your new look! I think you'll like blogger.

That Bella is just fascinating to watch...she grows more and more by the minute!