Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flashback: Spring Break 2002

I'm going to do some posts with flashbacks and old pictures of good times.

Winterpark: Spring Break 2002
Chris and I played the travel agents and I think the whole trip was like $500 a person. It was one of my favorite ski trips ever.
10 of us. $75 round trip tickets to Denver. Bunking in the YMCA. Lots of us learning to snowboard. Raccoon faces. Boy vs. Girl fights.
I remember Amanda's mascara running as she cried trying to get down the mountain, Chris' board being thrown in frustration, Phil getting his board stolen, Morgan losing her board down the hill, and Bobby pulling pizza out of his snowsuit in the middle of the run.
Oh it was so much fun.
Believe it or not, I left out the embarrassing pictures.

Here we are about to go the airport. I guess short curly hair was in for all of us:
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
Girls: Morgan, Kelly, Kristy, Amanda and I.
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
Boys:Blake, Phil, Bobby, Brian Gore and Chris.
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002
And can you see all of our raccoon faces????? this cracks me up!
From Ski - Colorado Spring Break 2002

5 comments:

morgan collins said...

oh lawdy that was a fun trip...minus the losing my board down the mountain on the first day deal. miss those times.

morgan collins said...

ps I think I can see Goldie in the background of that first pic...nice:)

The Jacobs Family said...

I am loving Chris' spike with highlights.

Anonymous said...

Nice face Chris! I remember the only trip I went on with guys to Park City. Good times.

Busy Mama said...

Just happened upon your blog and am totally enjoying it!!! LOVE your pic as your header - so sweet!