Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Naps

Bella sleeps great. This week, however, she's not wanting to take her second nap at home. She is starting to want me to play with her more and stuff. So I don't know if she doesn't like going down because she misses me or because she's teething or something (btw... she has her front 4 teeth on the bottom and the top... what is next?) She is drooling like crazy...
Anyhow, I rocked her just now and was singing to her. When I stopped, she started singing. It sounded something like, "Oh Daddy, Oh Daddy. Saaddd. Dog! Nuts." It cracked me up, which didn't help the sleeping out.

6 comments:

ashleybailes said...

Hey Katie! I enjoy reading your blog. Bella is adorable. When my little one turned 1, he gave up his 2nd nap and started taking one long nap. Maybe Bella is trying to give up one of her naps! Enjoy every minute with her because they grow up right before your eyes!
~Ashley (Laing) Bailes

rebeccamoon said...

hey girl....same with Tanner. when she was about 10 months she cut out the morning nap and it turned in to one LONG nap from 11:30-3:00. :) it took a little transitioning, but it sure was nice to have that long of an afternoon break!

Libby said...

Same with all 3...sad times I say...hee hee. But ours did turn into one long nap after lunch time, and was a nice way to relax myself. Libby

morgan collins said...

she said "oh dad, sad, dog, nuts"?! I think chris and bobby are starting to rub off on her.

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha obviously she's picking up on your most used words! i miss her.. :(

Tara said...

Ramsey is almost 11 months old and next week when we get back from seeing Cope here in NY I am going to start weening him to 1 long nap a day. He has started sleeping about 12 hours at night so getting in 2 naps is more painful for us both. I think too for the first week or so might let him do a quick snooze while running errands late in the day. I'm excited about the one nap prospect and maybe we can help each other through the new transition. It is so hard to know what is best but I think I'll try and see what happens. Good luck with Miss Bella.