Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bella's Birthday Celebration #2

IMG_9442

...After a nap that same Saturday... Bella had another party. It was a combined party celebrating herself, Chelsie and Eden (Keegan's girlfriend). They all have birthday's in the beginning of October.

IMG_9420
IMG_9432

She enjoyed her LeapFrog laptop, her dollhouse, and the "Loving Family" dolls and car.

IMG_9461IMG_9477

Funny... I have been searching online for a deal on dollhouse. And I kept telling myself I needed to go out and look. Then my mom was at Goodwill (and she is sooo good at finding the best things there!), called me and said there were a couple there. After sending me pictures of two - we went with a three story one for $15! I was pumped. I love a good deal almost more than anything! :) My grandmother just happened to buy the "Loving Family" dolls and mini-van because she thought it looked like the 4 of us. Little did we know, they are made to go with the Fisher Price house! She has loved playing with this at home. Score!

I love this... Farrah is taste testing Bella's gift. So thoughtful :)
IMG_9475

After burgers and hot dogs, we sang to all three of them. And do what we most often do at get togethers - have photo sessions. Almost everyone in the family likes having their picture taken. Like, they ask for them! You know, to freshen up their Facebook. :) Which is great since Chris likes to take them. So, he was shouting, "Free photo portraits outside!"

We were even able to get a few of the four of us. :) It's funny how you forget to do that a lot of time! I have to be conscious of grabbing the camera and taking some of the photographer sometimes as well.

IMG_9392
IMG_9396

IMG_9423IMG_9421IMG_9414

I like these of Chelsie and I with Farrah
IMG_9413
IMG_9382

IMG_9387IMG_9402

No comments: