It's fun to see her little personality come out more - and also a little sad to see her grow up! She's becomes a tad more independent everyday- although she still loves to cuddle and loves her Mama and Da-Da (Da-Da is her fav word, too!!)
Bella has 4 teeth coming in right now - two are sticking out just past the gums and 2 more are right behind it. So although it's hard sometimes going to sleep, I secretly love the clinginess and hugs she needs.
- Bella is now crawling all over the house! She loves chasing Astro because he's not very fast. She thinks it is so funny.
- She's pulling up on us and standing up quickly, but really just on us, not on objects (crib).
- She's started some finger foods - loves sweet peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and mango. She's not so much a fan of banana. I am not sure if it's the taste or the mushiness of picking them up!
- She waves "hey"
- She gives GREAT kisses! To us and to a baby doll. I think she'd give them to the dogs if she could catch them.
- She's a water baby. Mama loves that! Our neighborhood pool just was renovated and we are pumped! (Another blog coming soon)
Here are some pictures from yesterday, her true 9 month day:
I am so in love with this little person. I can't imagine life without Bella Reese. Her laughs and giggles light up my world; her babble and cry melts my heart. I absolutely love being a mom and I'm grateful for everyday I have on this earth with her.