Monday, August 30, 2010

Farrah is 9 months!

I don't know how to pick from these cute pictures.

IMG_6354
Farrah's personality is SOOO coming out! How fun!
IMG_6359
And getting her to sit still next to "Pink Bear" is becoming more of an event.
IMG_6356
Her top two teeth popped in this month. She was grinding them at first (ahhh! that sound!) But I think that's over with.
IMG_6363
We love the tounge out pose! Cracks me up. And let's me check for objects in her mouth!
IMG_6366
She's pulling up. She's crawling (in her own way - split style)
IMG_6381
"Ok, Dad and Mom, one more!"
IMG_6396
SHE'S SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_6382

5 comments:

Tara said...

SOOOOO stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. Hope you guys are doing good with the move. You are for sure braver then me. I hate change.

Julie Tiemann said...

Nine months?! Wow! Man, I bet you'll be sad when those rolls disappear - I LOVE a chubby baby!

Kelly Ford said...

Lorddy, she's cute. And looking more like Bella :-)

Melissa said...

she really is so sweet! Love her so much!

Emily said...

omg ADORABLE! a very emily-ish post as i never feel like I can stop myself from tons of picture-posting :)