Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fingernail Painting & Playing Outdoors

As with any 4 and 2 year old... we do about 500 things a day. A lot of activities don't last more than 30 min (um, 30 mins if we are lucky!!!) Isn't it crazy how fast your house can be destroyed?!?

Every couple of weeks I will paint the girls nails. This particular night the girls asked if they could paint mine. Ahhh! "Sure!" I said, as I prepared for a mess. But Bella did great on my toes. And I let Farrah paint my fingernails (and parts of my fingers :)) clear. They were both very proud.
IMG_2499
IMG_2495
IMG_2493
IMG_2479
IMG_2498
IMG_2477

We have loved this weather lately which has allowed us to take walks and just play in the yard, hopscotch, and do chalk drawings. And crack pecans - we have a pecan tree in the yard and this is the first time we've lived here that we've actually gotten any. Maybe they only blossom every once in a while?!? I have no idea, but we had an abundance! And nice thing - Farrah is not allergic. Just peanuts. So she's enjoying them, too!

How sweet is this??
IMG_2842

Seriously, they are attached at the hip. They are always touching! Sometimes I have to remind Bella to give Farrah some space!! But mostly Farrah loves it and is always asking for more! Wrestling, hugging, kissing, rolling, squeals and piggy back rides. ALL. the. time.
IMG_2927IMG_2934IMG_2903_BWIMG_2900

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of Hallie every hour of the day, several times an hour actually. Times like these I think "Wow 3 sisters would be so much fun!" But I am glad they have each other. They've really become best friends. I hope they always are.
IMG_3007IMG_2984

6 comments:

Lisa said...

thank you for sharing your family fun... your babies are precious!

GG said...

Love Love Love! Miss you guys and looking forward to seeing you all very soon!

Kaydee and TJ said...

I have been following your blog since your pregnacy! I'm so sorry for your lose, my heart aches for you! However your girls are sooo precious, all 3 of them! They are all adorable! Just wanted to share! :)

Lisa M said...

:) I hope the picture of them sitting with one another with their backs to the camera becomes a canvas. Always in our thoughts :)

Julie Tiemann said...

You are such a good mommy!

Love love those pics of those sweet sisters. We are so blessed to have these precious little girls, aren't we?!

Unknown said...

We do LOT of fingernail painting at our house too during the winter months. Lars is old enough now to want his done too! HA! I've followed your blog for awhile now and thought I'd finally post a comment. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day! God bless!