Thursday, May 8, 2008

Worst Idea Ever

I get emails from weightwatchers.com for recipes. I don't ever open them because I tend to cook the same things over and over. In theory, I would love to learn a bunch of new recipes and how to cook some great dishes. But I don't have TIME.

Anyway, the subject of this particular email caught my eye, "Great Gift Ideas for Mom", so I opened it.

Who gets their mom Weight Watchers stuff for Mother's Day? I think I would slap the person!

Just my little 2 cents for the day.

2 comments:

"GG" said...

You're such a sweetheart!!! Even though I need Weight Watchers more than anyone I know...it might be an awkward gift. I guess it's all in the perspective. Love you!

Nana Julie said...

I've been a weight watcher for years...I have watched my weight go up & down...It has been a fun ride.