Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th

Awesome
We had a fun, busy 4th of July weekend. Chris took Bella to see her first movie in a theater on Friday. We spent Saturday at Ryan & Melissa's neighborhood swimming, then seeing fireworks at night. Sunday after church we drove to Athens to visit with our good friends, spent the night, then to Lawrenceville Monday to see family. A hockey tournament on a slip n' slide happened as I cat-napped on the couch. But Chris took some pictures & video I'll post later!

He took some great shots on Saturday. I love my husband. And we enjoyed celebrating our country's independence with lots of swimming, sweating, chasing Farrah all over WORLD, dancing and fireworks! Enjoy the pics!
Awesome3Farrah_Ape
Farrah Cheese
Awesome5IMG_6185IMG_6162Farrah singingIMG_6077IMG_6173IMG_6090

3 comments:

Nana Julie said...

I love your husband too for taking great pics!!

Julie Tiemann said...

Holy cow, your beautiful girls just get more and more beautiful. Love their 4th attire - so cute!

Kelly Ford said...

Oh my goodness, Bella is sooooo beautiful! And i looove Farrah's "Cheese" :-)