Friday, July 30, 2010

Farrah - 8 months!

(As of July 19th)
IMG_5525
Eight months is awful close to a year! Craziness.

Farrah is more and more fun every month, every day.
IMG_5510
She remains amazingly flexible.
IMG_5527
She is going to be mobile any day now... she's getting around by a mixture of splits, scooting, rolling and army crawling (I guess that's what you'd call it... more of a "determined stretch".
IMG_5512

She loves all baby food. We haven't done much finger food, besides puffs and a few crackers. We are working on sippy cups since she never took a bottle.
IMG_5536

She's saying "ma-ma", "da-da", "ba-ba", and "na-na". Of course, I like to think she's a genius and saying Mama, Dadda, Bella and Nana. :) Oh, and she's a squealer! I think I've said this before, but it's so fun to hear the two girls squealing together in the back of the car.

I can leave the two of them alone for short periods of time to play together. And, by short, I mean short. Usually ending in a bear hug on the floor and a Farrah rescue from Bella kisses. Luckily, Bella is my safety patrol, and let's me know when ANYTHING isn't right or in it's place. ha! Bella is such a little mommy to her! Sweet sisters.

We love Farrah Kate!

No comments: