Friday, June 3, 2011

Garden progress

Since I know you are just dying to see how my garden and Chris' grass are going :)....

I have a Bell Pepper!! And a few more about to pop! I have no idea when to pick it. It grows more and more every day!


I could be wrong, but I think I'm going to have an abundance of cherry tomatoes. I can't wait! It has grown so tall and has buds all over it.


So my container garden is going well. Except for the bird or squirrel that keeps eating my ripe strawberries. And for one of the herbs that fell over in a storm. My other ones are doing great :)

And I think my Big Boy Tomatoes in the ground will do well, too. I cannot wait for some tomato sandwiches on white bread!!!

Chris' grass is AWESOME. Soft. We got a "reel" mower. So no gasoline. It makes no noise and isn't smelly! For some reason I am fascinated by it. Farrah, on the other hand, will lay down and the grass and scream if it's anywhere near her. It does require a lot more cutting with this grass, but Chris is enjoying it!

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

That grass looks amazing!!! What kind is it? We use a reel mower most of the time too - love it! Your garden looks great!